St Helena Island is a Sub Tropical Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It is home to whalesharks for 6 months of the year. It has phenomenal diving with pelagics, wrecks, amd endemic species. We lead a dive expedition to St Helena every year in February, but you can go anytime.
- St Helena is not developed for tourism at all. It is essential to book through a reputable operator to ensure you get to see what you want to.
- St Helena Boasts exciting and quite frankly phenomenal clear water diving.
- You will see male and female whalesharks in the week that you spend in St Helena
- You will enjoy crystal clear water with visibility around 50m (150ft)
- First class accommodation at the world famous Mantis Hotel
- Trip guided by NAUI Instructor Trainer/PADI Instructor with 23 years experience
- British Overseas Territory, extremely safe, inexpensive meals and drinks
- Three ecosystems on the Island with the Diana’s peak being at 2684ft.
- Home to Napoleon’s grave, forts and so much history.
- Very easy diving for beginners, but seriously good diving available advanced divers.
- Great for families
- Cycle hire and kayak tours available on request.
10 days holiday in the Mantis hotel including diving and land tours costs £2495 per person including flights form Johannesburg
The same holiday above, departing the UK costs £3195 (dependant upon flight prices) . We are flight experts to Africa and St Helena, you have but to ask and we will craft your best options from the USA or Europe.
Email us now and let us do all the work in booking your St Helena Dive vacation.