St Helena Island is a British Sub Tropical Island that is home to whalesharks for 6 months of the year, wrecks, endemic species. We lead a dive expedition to St Helena every year in February.
- You will see male and female whalesharks in the week that you spend in St Helena
- You will enjoy crystal clear water with visibility around 50m (150ft)
- First class accommodation at the world famous Mantis Hotel
- Trip guided by NAUI Instructor Trainer/PADI Instructor with 23 years experience
- British Island, extremely safe, inexpensive meals and drinks
- Three ecosystems on the Island with the Diana’s peak being at 2684ft.
- Home to Napoleon’s grave
- Very easy diving for beginners, but 45m wreck for the advanced divers.
- Great for families
We run two dive holidays in St Helena, one is based in the Mantis Hotel and excellent for dedicated divers with three dives a day. This is priced from £1250.00 The second is mid range, staying in comfortable bungalows in half tree hollow with two dives a day and car hire. This is priced from £850.00 per week.
Flights to St Helena from Johannesburg cost £760.00 and flights to Johannesburg from London start at £500.00 . Email us now and let us do all the work in booking your St Helena Dive vacation.