St Helena Island is a Sub Tropical Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It is home to whalesharks for 6 months of the year. It has phenomenal diving with pelagics, wrecks, and endemic species. We lead a dive expedition to St Helena every year in February, but can schedule your trip anytime of the year.
- St Helena is not developed for tourism at all. It is essential to book through a reputable operator to ensure you get to expeirence it to the fullest.
- St Helena boasts exciting and quite frankly phenomenal clear water diving.
- You will see male and female whalesharks in the week that you spend in St Helena
- You will enjoy crystal clear water with visibility around 50m (150ft)
- First class accommodation at the world famous Mantis Hotel
- Trip guided by NAUI Instructor Trainer/PADI Instructor with 23 years experience
- British Overseas Territory, extremely safe, inexpensive meals and drinks
- Three ecosystems on the Island with Diana’s peak being at 2684ft.
- Home to Napoleon’s grave, forts and so much history.
- Very easy diving for beginners, but seriously good diving available for advanced divers.
- Great for families
- Cycle hire and kayak tours available on request.
10 day holiday in the Mantis hotel including diving and land tours costs £2495 per person including flights from Johannesburg.
The same holiday above, departing the UK costs £3195 (dependant upon flight prices) . We are flight experts to Africa and St Helena, we will craft your best options from the USA or Europe.
Let us do all the work booking your St Helena Dive vacation.