There is nothing quite an Antarctica Cruise. We won’t beat about the bush, an Antarctica adventure is on the bucket list of every traveller. Tours to Antarctica take in some of the most dramatic scenery, wildlife and adventure. Whether it be an Antarctica expedition cruise or a premium luxury Antarctica cruise, there is no better way to see the 7th continent than from a dedicated ice strengthened but supremely comfortable polar expedition vessel. You may ask, “what can I expect on my Antarctica tour?”
Our Antarctica tours, as much of the polar region as possible, from polar mountain ranges to elephant seals. Taking into account that every Antarctica cruise is subject to weather conditions, typical tours of Antarctica generally allow you to experience the following:
- See whales, penguins, seals and orcas (killer whales) from the vessel
- Set foot on and explore parts of the 7th Continent.
- Gaze at mountains that tower 10,000ft above your Antarctica expedition cruise ship.
- Watch glaciers holding ice thousands of years old calve in front of you.
- Get a glimpse of Antarctica’s fascinating history, seeing British, Chilean or Argentine establishments.
- Please note: on tours to Antarctica, you will not see any polar bears- these only live in the Arctic, not in Antarctica. If you want a chance to see polar bears, please ask us about our cruises to the Arctic.